Tuesday, June 9, 2009

St.Thomas Aquinas College, back to the United States.


To all of you who have been following this educational journey; professionals, students, colleagues, friends and mostly family, your emails and supportive letters you have shared with me over the past 6 weeks have made it emotionally possible to complete this task knowing that you have all been with me in spirit. The deep feelings of love and support I have received from those of you whom have written to me after a presentation, have touched me more deeply than words can describe.
I truly feel blessed that I have been able to witness all of you share a special moment, realize and learn a new idea and /or shared a personal memory throughout my travels to Helsinki, Turku, Salo, Seinajoki University, Tampere University and HAMK University. Please keep coming to this blog as I move back from Finland to the United States and will continue posting all the new details that will unfold through the late summer into the autumn. Please go to www.levinemadoriphd.com to visit the many new presentations of the TTAP Method that are being scheduled and will be posted September, 2009.
Finally, to the Fulbright Organization who continues the pursuit of academic international teaching throughout the world, thank you for this amazing second opportunity to dynamically change peoples lives through teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment