Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Alli's Internship

It seems like just yesterday I was calling facilities, hospitals, and anywhere else I could find a CTRS looking for a place to do my internship and now only a week left until it's over. The time does fly when you are doing something you love it's true. I have learned so much from this experience more than I ever thought I would. I feel like I have left my mark at this facility by doing the TTAP Method week to week and bring them something to look forward too and well as helping them. One of the residents has Alzheimer's and the other has had a stroke and also has Crohn's disease, I have watched them grow week to week with the TTAP Method. From their attitudes becoming more optimistic and wanting to leave their rooms to actually come to my program, and also in many other ways. I will be keeping you posted on their final responses and my final days as well. This is truly a rewarding field.

No comments:

Post a Comment