Friday, May 8, 2009

Seeing the sites of Helsinki

SPRINGTIME IN HELSINKI



.








Swedish outdoor fair..


Today I was interviewed by the channel 2 News here in Helsinki, I will be part of a feature on healthcare issues and who the TTAP Method can effect Alzheimer's disease later this summer. Afterwards I decided to take a sightseeing bus around the city and you will see here all the images of the day. Including the market places, a swedish fair, the statues, flowers and people.



There was one shop that had the most beautiful colors in the window, I had to go in . I found two sisters who own the shop and asked if I could take some pictures of the colorful cups, bowls , dishes and spoons. We got to talking and I promised them that I would mention the shop so for those of you living in Finland and following this blog you can find these housewares at




MALOU, http://www.malou.fi/ look for the most wonderful colors to add to your kitchen! Thanks ladies.

As almost everything is so different here at the top of the world, some things are just like home the Rag Papers!













No comments:

Post a Comment